The Department of “Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)” was established in the College, since its inception, in the year 1996. The commencement and organization of this ‘Branch of Study’ stem out of following considerations:
- ‘EEE’ is a Basic Branch of ‘Engineering Study’ that creates interest and provides right ‘perception’ and ‘insight’ into ‘Fundamentals’
- ‘EEE’ Branch opens up excellent scope for ‘New Avenues’ for adaptation and thus enables pursuit of hi-tech Specialization
- Easwari Engineering College, as an Engineering Educator and leading Partner in Academics promotes the development and growth of effective, efficient and true EEE Professionals, through adherence of the highest Standards of Academic Integrity and overall Ethical conduct, to inculcate a sense of Individual Responsibility and also to collectively participate in reinforcing and maintaining an Environment of Honor, Trust and Standards. It has the primary obligation and responsibility to realize and meet the compelling necessity and urgency for wide ranging, challenging and fast growing Global Demands for EEE Professionals
UG-B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Three students of II year (2013-2017 batch) have won third prize in “Texas Instrument Innovator Challenge India Design Contest, TIIC IDC 2015” and was awarded a cash prize of USD 2000.
- Department of EEE won the Teaching Awards in Engineering category from Staffordshire University, UK and Education Matters
- EEE Department won the Overall championship in WAVES 2013 conducted by Anna University Chennai.
- EEE Department won the overall Championship in the Intradepartmental Cultural Fest “TALENTIA 2015” for the FOURTH time since the academic year 2010-2011.
- A student of II Year B.E. EEE received IGNITES (National Innovation Foundation- India) awardee, two times from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. He is also a holder of three patents (99/CHE/2011– Bio physiological Monitoring And Alerting Device, 3837/CHE/2011– Blind Navigation System With Terrain Mapper, 520/CHE/2015– Non Destructive And Non Invasive Plant Nutrient)
- A Student of II Year B.E EEE (2013-2017 batch) got Guinness World Record for the largest display of Origami Boats at Spensar Plaza in the year 2014.
- A Student of II Year M.E PED (2013-2015 batch) won Silver Medal in the State Level Boxing Championship held at Coimbatore in the year 2013.
- Students of III and IV B.E EEE have won the Excellence Award in QCCFI’14 in Quality Circle Forum of India.
- A Student of IV B.E EEE (2011-2015 batch) had presented a paper at Fourth Foundation of Research and Technology of the University of Crete, Greece during the year 2014.
- Two students of III Year B.E EEE had won First Prize for Paper Presentation at NIT Trichy.
- Three II Year B.E EEE (2013-2017 batch) students published a paper titled “Smart Laser Theft Alarm” in International Journal for Scientific Research and Development in the year 2014.
- Four students of III year B.E EEE participated in the event “TREMORS” conducted by IIT Kharagpur in the year 2013.
- Two students of III year B.E EEE had selected as Best Student Ambassador in “WAVES 2012” and “WAVES 2013” conducted by Anna University Chennai.
- A student of III year B.E EEE presented a paper and won cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- conducted by Paavai Engineering College at the year 2012.(paper name)
- Five students of III year B.E EEE got Rs. 10,000/- as the fellowship for project from Analog devices “Anveshan 2012” titled “Low cost integrated Wireless self-Diagnosis and health monitoring system with emergency response” in the year 2012.
- A student of I year B.E EEE won first prize in Elocution Contest conducted during Workshop on Indian Nuclear Programme in association with Indian Institute of Metals Kalpakkam Chapter at Easwari Engineering College in the year 2015.
- Three batches of our students got sponsorship from TEXAS Instruments for carrying out their project in the year 2014-2015.
- Three students of III Year B.E EEE presented a paper on International Conference on “ECE 2011” at Malaysia in the year 2011.
- Two students of third year B.E EEE presented a paper at 6th International Conference on Industrial and Information System at Srilanka in the year 2011.
- One of the III B.E EEE student won a Bronze medal in the TIES-2011 -Volley Ball Tournament conducted at Kings College of Engineering.
National Journal and National Conference