Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Graduates will have fundamental and broad knowledge in Electrical Sciences relating to industrial applications and research to design, analyze and synthesize information from various sources and think differently to provide solutions to their discipline.
- Graduates will become entrepreneurs, employees of reputed organizations, pursue higher studies and research for developing advanced skills in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Graduates will exhibit technical and intellectual competency and will be amenable for life-long learning
- Graduates will demonstrate technical knowledge and ethical values for professional development to meet the societal needs
- Graduates will be able to work in multi-disciplinary environment by providing solutions to real time problems.